Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just me!!!!

Hey I'm Adrianna but most people just call me Audie...I have lived in Benson my whole life but it's really not that bad here, im related to pretty much everyone and they all know everything about everybody...lol but being in a small town is fun I have so many memories here and I love it!!!

Well I am a senior...YES! YES! YES! FINALLY!!!! I am so excited...it's just one step closer to where I want to be in life...I have a huge family I am the tail end of my family...so right now I lead a lonely life it's just me and my parents at home right now...most of my family lives in Benson with the exception of my brothers~I miss my brother Wes and his wife and 2 kids they just moved to Kansas =(

My life isn't too exciting as of right now I am just going to school and I thought it was going to be fun, and it was at first but now it just stinks!!! Well other than that I am just waiting to see if I get a job at a dentist office in town so that I can get a head start on learning to be a dental assistant...thats just a little insite to ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey im not sure if you check this but its austin Bartleson. My phone is dead so thats why i havent been able to reach you. sorry about that. anyway nice pictures you still look as nice as you did when we dated.

Thom Ridd said...

Hey its me again, i just got an account i think. just thinking about you and wondering if your doing all right? But seriously you do look good. any way i think if you blog back it would go to my e-mail so sounds good.